Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snowy (Icy) Day in Georgia
















I was called on Sunday by the principal of my school to tell me that I would have the following day off from school- Awesome! We awoke on Monday to a snowy/ icy winter wonderland. God sure is great! Our entire street came out to play! They were sledding down the hill on their sleds, plastic containers, and feet. I thought to myself, "I sure am glad that Adlyr is not old enough to want to join them" because it was terrifying to watch those kids (and adults) going down the hill. All that I could imagine was one of them cracking their skull open! Thankfully, no one did and everyone enjoyed their time outside! After Adlyr awoke from her "nap" (which consisted of her whining in her crib), Micah and Gram C (who was iced in Newnan with us) dressed her in many layers and brought her outside. She loved watching the kids scooting down the hill!

No comments:

Post a Comment