Sunday, February 10, 2013

February's Spring- Like Weather





After picking up Adlyr and Maddox from "school", I quickly headed home to prepare them for a Mol Photo Shoot. This required diaper changes, clothes changes, and prop preparation. Talking Adlyr into allowing Maddox to use anything that is "hers" is not an easy task, but she finally agreed to let him use the wheelbarrow. After telling her that if she wanted to be in the pictures ("No, I do not want to take pictures!") that she would need to change clothes, we marched outside to our backyard (yes, I LOVE our backyard!). Of course after taking Mad's pictures, she insisted that she be in the pictures (in her school clothes- gasp!). Together, they look cuter than alone, so I couldn't say, "No!" I love these kids!
Adlyr adores her brother, Maddox.

No comments:

Post a Comment