Wednesday, February 13, 2013

T'was the night before Valentine's Day



Adlyr, Mad, Becca, and Ans hang out before going to bed.




Whitey- tighties girls unite!
Ansleigh and Maddox after a long Wednesday at "school"

Hmm, I don't think that she knows that I am watching her. Or does she?!

Grrr!!!
I am always grateful for our friends, especially the Crane Family. Lance, Tara, Becca, and Ansleigh bring smiles to my face frequently, especially when they come to the house to play. Tonight, the best play date occurred: Each family member had one! Dinner was served, play occurred, baths were taken, and friendships deepened. Thanks for coming to our house for my favorite sort of nights: impromptu ones! 
That's right, Mad. You need to learn to crawl to keep up with Ans!
Let's play play house, ok?!

No comments:

Post a Comment